Pregnant mom, 2 young sons die from carbon monoxide poisoning inside camper

8 month ago

McPherson County news, Kansas news.

A pregnant Kansas woman and her two sons were found dead inside a camper over the weekend from a suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

31-year-old Felecia Richey and sons Tysin, 13, and Bentley, 10, were dead when they were discovered inside their camper parked at the Inman Motocross track on Sunday afternoon.

To see also:
  • Girl, 8, killed with dog after tree falls on family’s tent during camping trip in Idaho
  • Richey’s husband and three-year-old son survived the ordeal; in an emotional post, the professional motocross racer mourned the tragic loss of his wife and their sons.

    “This just aint real I need my family back so bad I love you all miss you so damn much!!!,” Jason said.

    “God I’m gonna miss you guys so much I love you all so much. My babies, they were truly a blessing to me I love you all.”