Polish officials said users had published critical comments about the safety of escape games, where a fire killed five 15-year-old girls.
On Sunday, Prime Minister Mathews Morawicki called on users of these entertainment sites in popular emergency rooms throughout Poland to report irregularities.
The evacuation room in a private house in the town of Kozcielen where the girls died Friday in the house had no escape route, said fire chief Leszek Soski.
He added that special inspections had requested the closure of 13 similar places in response to the deaths.
The firefighters found the victims' bodies after extinguishing the fire near the closed room where the girls were celebrating their birthday. Autopsies showed that they died from inhalation of carbon monoxide.