Pennsylvania parents uncooperative after 9-month-old nearly died from fentanyl ingestion

28 days ago

Bensalem news, Pennsylvania news.

A Pennsylvania couple has been busted after the miraculous rescue of their 9-month-old daughter who had ingested and overdosed on fentanyl.

On Jan. 24, officers were called to the family home in the 2000 block of Finch Drive at around 10:50 p.m. about a girl in cardiac arrest. Police officers discovered an empty bottle of acetaminophen with codeine in the baby’s swing.

“They administered two doses (of Narcan), what normally brings an adult male back did not work on that child,” said the director of Public Safety Fred Harran.

The baby’s parents, Maria Dolderer and Michael Picardi, were present during the incident but did not answer the police officers or help in the investigation. They were charged with endangering the welfare of a child.