A couple purchasing Starbucks drinks at a Kaneohe Bay Shopping Center drive-thru were disgusted when they discovered a dead lizard at the bottom of one of the cups.
Jessica Bryant and her husband bought two coffees from a Starbucks drive-thru on Thursday morning. Bryant's husband made the stunning discovery when he finished his drink: "He knew how dangerous lizard bacteria can be, so he immediately forced himself to throw up," she said.
Bryant said that she complained about the incident but had no response: "I called the store to let them know that their coffee may be contaminated. The manager told me that he'd file an incident report and that corporate would call me today. I have not gotten a call yet."