Wednesday, January 2, 2019The emergency services for the Ku-ring-gay Chase, head of the clan, were called around 11:15, after a break between a cyclist and a Lexcen.
An 18-year-old boy was charged after a bicycle driver was seriously injured in a crash yesterday at Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
The 51-year-old motorcyclist was seriously injured and NSW medical staff performed cardiac resuscitation on the spot.
He was transferred to Royal North Shore Hospital under police surveillance, where he remains in serious but stable condition.
The driver was arrested at the scene and taken to hospital for forced examination.
Accident investigations have charged the young man on five counts:
- Dangerous driving causing serious bodily harm
- Neglecting leadership that causes serious bodily harm
- Dangerous campaign for the public
- overflow in case of danger, and
- The left is not on the left of the dividing line.